mercoledì 12 dicembre 2007

Scam,scam,scam

Una simpatica e-mail di scam:

Received: (qmail 6317 invoked from network); 9 Dec 2007 08:37:52 -0600
Received: from 196.240-200-80.adsl-static.isp.belgacom.be (HELO freenet981.com) (80.200.240.196)
by tsunami.riptideresearch.com with SMTP; 9 Dec 2007 08:37:51 -0600
From: Edward Nathan Sonnenberg edward.nathan@freenet.de
To: mio indirizzo
Reply-To: edwardnathan1@webmail.co.za
Subject: Transaction!
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 17:34:01 +0100

EDWARD NATHAN SONNENBERGS SOLICITORS / ADVOCATES
Cape Town offices 1 north wharf square loop street foreshore cape town 8001

ATTENTION: PRESIDENT / CEO,

This is an urgent letter seeking your sincere capability to partake in a mutual business transaction.
I am making this contact with you based on reliable information available to us courtesy of internet business index and confirmed by our local Chambers of Commerce and Industry concerning your reputation. I am seeking your assistance / partnership in receiving the sum of US$14.5Million belonging to my late client (Late Gunter Haymann).

Now, for us to successfully commence this mutual business, I will like to know you better to enable me trust you 100%. The need for trust in this business is due to the large sum involved and as such, I will like you to provide me with a brief resume of yourself. Once I have had this response from you, I will feel a lot safer to divulge vital aspects of this business to you and provide you with all the needed information which would enable us commence this mutual business transaction immediately.

Kindly forward to me in your response your private telephone and fax number for correspondent.

I wait to hear from you ASAP.

Yours truly,

Edward Nathan Sonnenberg. (Esq.)

Nessun commento: