martedì 30 agosto 2011

Chattando con Dio

Igod , una simpatica applicazione web che vi permette di chattare con Dio.

Where is God?
God:
God is everywhere.
Me:
Are you God?
God:
Well, I am God for Christians at least.
Me:
I do not believe you
God:
I don't have any reason to deceive you.
Me:
You know the Pope?
God:
I would do a search for it.
Me:
The Pope believes in God?
God:
How do you feel about the current Pope?

Me:
You are mad
God:
No I am quite logical and rational.

Me:
Who is Allah?
God:
They are sometimes a client on the internet. I will try to find out.

Me:
Allah is God?
God:
Are they exactly the same?
Me:
Yes
God:
I thought so.

Me:
Muhammad is the prophet of God?
God:
What else is the prophet of God?

Me:
Who is Bin Laden?
God:
Alleged Arabic terrorist. (un presunto terrorista arabo)

Nessun commento: