sabato 1 settembre 2007

Con tutte le ragazze sono tremendo

Hi there

I am a young, healthy, active lady from Ukraine. I am a hopeless romantic
who wants to love and be loved. I want to find an intelligent, responsible,
reliable, thoughtful man with sense of humour. A man, who wants to build his
own family and be with me through life's good and bad times. Family is very
important to me. I think that real family has to be based on feelings of
love, support, trust and patience to each other.
I think we should get to know each other by our letters but after this we
must spend a little bit of time together in person. You can always find me
at http://loveisexcellent.net/desire] and let's hope
that this is the start of something good
for both of us!!!! I'm very serious about finding someone to share a
lifetime together with. If you feel that is not what you want then, please,
tell me and I wish you well in your search!!!

Bye

Rena

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

ahaha cosa non si fa per non far nulla e per intascarsi dei soldi :)